Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In My Bag


I thought I'd share with your guys what I've been carrying around in my bag! I switch purses SO many times, so I've been carrying this one for about three days and am thinking of switching it up again...haha I can never use the same bag for too long! But here's what's in this one :)

1. I've had this bag for a while now, so I don't even remember where I got it. What I love about it, though, is  the bright blue inside! Nothing like a little color to brighten my day! 

2. I made a duct tape wallet and gift-card holder and they're both awesome! They've lasted for so long and are in awesome condition. And aren't they adorable??

3. My mirror...I've got to make sure I always look gorgeous :) 

4. My coin purse! I love the floral print! 

5. I'm obsessed with staying organized, so my monthly calendar is a must in my purse!

6. A notebook for writing down anything while I'm out. 

7. Gum!!! I ALWAYS need some gum to chew!

8. My Bath & Body Works lip gloss

9. Yes, I do have that many pens. I didn't even realize it until I took them all out!

10. The best part: My Nook! I always have a book with me and today I happened to be reading one on my Nook. And, of course, the case is pink :)

11. I have a slight obsession with lotion, so it's always in my bag! I LOVE the scent Carried Away from Bath & Body Works! 

And that's it! Hope you enjoyed a peak into my bag :)

2 comments:

  1. I need to make myself a giftcard holder! We always forget to bring them when we go to buy things! So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these in my bag posts! I am just a curious person that way :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...