Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Ahhhh my summer starts in exactly two days! I can't wait!!! Once these exams are over with, I can finally relax and get everything I want to do done over the next three months! I've created a to-do list for this summer! Here it is: 

1) Work! I got a job working at the gift shop at the zoo, so hopefully it turns out to be fun! 
2) Finish my crocheted afghan 
3) Make my blog organizer/calender
4) Post something new every day 
5) Watch the movies on my 100 movie list
6) Read more classics! 
7) Reorganize my bookshelf 
8) Run at least 4 times a week
9) Sew a dress
10) Eat healthier 
11) Shop! 
12) Journal more
13) Comment on other blogs more
14) Keep in touch with my Miami friends
15) Start writing (maybe even finish?) a book
16) Work on opening my etsy shop
17) Get a tan!!
18) Finish a book every other day
19) Catch up on all of the movies that came out while I was at school
20) Do more crafts! 



I seriously can't wait to start knocking things off this list and my to-do list. It's going to be so awesome! Here are some songs that will be on my playlist this summer :)


The lovely One Direction! 



This song has been stuck in my head all week! It's awesome! 



I know this song came out last year, but it just makes me so excited for summer! I've started listening to it again and just can't seem to stop! 

And that's what's going on with me! What are your plans this summer? Anything special? Please share!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...