Monday, March 31, 2014

[Instagram] Spring Break Has Come and Gone...



-My sister took her STNA test over Spring Break and passed! Now, she can work as a nursing aide this summer! I'm so proud of that girl. Doesn't she look so cute in her scrubs?
-More snuggle time with Rosie! I think this past week has been the most time I've ever spent with her. Normally, she just lays on the floor or upstairs by the window. I guess she just missed me so much that she had to lay on top of me for hours :)
-Yes, more of my puppy. How could I not want to capture that gorgeous face?
-Rosie has been scratching herself a lot, so my mom had to get new medicine for her that made her stop itching, but also made her so sleepy! The first day she was on it, she slept through the entire morning and didn't come out of her kennel to see us until around lunch time.


-On Saturday, my sister and I stopped by Gigi's Cupcakes to surprise our parents. We got Red Velvet, Wedding Cake, Midnight Magic, and Carrot Cake. The cakes were okay, but the frostings were so good. I could eat a whole bucket of those frostings…
-My sister and I were in charge of dinner each night, so one night we made Italian Wedding Soup! Yum!
-We also made some Broccoli Cheddar Soup for lunch one day. Mmmm, we made some pretty darn good food this past week!
-After my sister took her STNA test, she picked up some Five Guys to celebrate. I got the little burger and we split the large fry three ways (with my dad)…it was still so much food! But oh so good.


-While I was home, I had a huge urge to watch Grease 2, but I had left my copy at school! So the first thing I did when I got back to my apartment yesterday was pop in the DVD and rock out to the songs while I unpacked.
-So many pretty dresses! I brought some more dresses back to school and I can't wait for the weather to finally warm up so I can start to wear them! I bought the black and white striped one from Target on Saturday and am already obsessed with it. I can't wait to wear it!
-See how excited I was to run 11 miles? Haha, I got up earlier on Saturday to knock out those 11 miles and ended up running it in 95 minutes. Half marathon, here I come!
-My sister and I decided to watch Armageddon together while we were home. We had seen it a ton as little kids, but we barely remembered it! So we spent Wednesday afternoon watching Bruce Willis pretending to be the father of the woman he was actually dating in real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...