Monday, March 10, 2014

100 Happy Days


One of my friends has been posting about 100 Happy Days for over a week now and it had me very intrigued. So, being the super savvy investigator that I am, I googled it and found the 100 Happy Days page. The goal of the challenge is to post a picture of something that makes you happy for 100 days in a row. I loved this idea so much. I'm already an Instagram addict, so how could I resist an excuse to use Instagram even more than I already do?

According to the website, 71% of people who have tried this challenge have failed because they didn't have time. Who doesn't have time to be happy? I'm four days into the challenge and it's so much fun! I just post a picture to Instagram of something that made me happy that day and use the hashtag #100happy days. It's no surprise that my happiness has so far consisted of books and food…that sounds about right!

Hopefully, over the next 100, well 96 days, I can complete this challenge and find 100 things that make me happy. I can't wait to see what I can come up with and look back on day 100 at how happy my life really is. We often forget the little things, and I think 100 Happy Days will be able to bring more happiness into even the smallest moments of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...