Thursday, March 13, 2014

Wardrobe Wishlist: Feline Fantasy



It's been forever since I've done a wardrobe wish list, and I've missed it! I was so ready to style a dress from Modcloth, but this winter storm that just blew through our last two days of 70 degree weather and dropped the temperature to below 30 degrees yesterday completely dampened my spirits. I couldn't imagine wearing a dress in this weather! Haha, but I can definitely see myself curling up in a big, comfy sweater like this adorable cat one. Seriously, I live in sweaters during the winter. 

And nothing is better than cat-themed clothing! My friend got a shirt from Walmart that is a collage of cat faces, and I was so jealous that I actually drove to Walmart later that week to get one. Little did I know, everyone else loves cats as much as I do, and Walmart was all out! I had even asked an employee to help me find them and she took me to the completely empty shelf. I guess I have to keep my eye out and react quicker when I hear about cat clothes through the grapevine. 

Another wardrobe must for me during the winter are boots. Over the past year, I have collected three pairs of boots, two that cut just below the knee and one that cuts right above the ankle. Boots can dress up any outfit and they are so comfortable. I have a 15-20 walk to and from class, so comfortable shoes are a necessity in my life. I could live in my boots and be one happy camper. It doesn't look like it's going to warm back up to 70 degrees anytime soon, so it's back to sweaters and boots for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...