Friday, March 28, 2014

UniVoxBox 2014


My VoxBox finally came! I've received boxes from Influenster before and always love seeing what little goodies are inside. This time around, I qualified for their UniVoxBox, which is for college students. The little purple box arrived last week and I couldn't wait to dig into my new goodies.



Playtex Sport Fresh Balance ($3.99-$4.99)
This was probably the item I was most excited for. As a runner, I need a tampon that is comfortable and really works, and I've found that Tampax Sport is my absolute favorite. These, though, are lightly scented, which made me very worried. I hate scented tampons because they always smell so strong and it's usually a disgusting floral smell. But these really are lightly scented, so they're perfect! I love how fresh they smell without being super overpowering. I'm definitely buying these from now on.

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure ($5.99)
I always have press on nails in my VoxBox, and it's kind of getting annoying. I never use fake nails, so these just end up sitting around until I finally throw them away. I really love the color of these, though! You can never go wrong with pink sparkles.

Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia ($1.99)
I am not one for bright lip color, and boy is this bright. I'll probably never actually wear this lip color in public, but it's definitely fun to play with at home! Haha, when I'm in the mood for some daring lip color, I'll definitely whip this tube out.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation ($4.99-5.49)
I feel like a broken record saying this, but I actually don't use this product either. I've never used foundation because I'm always so scared I'm going to look like those girls who glop in it on and seem to have no idea how thick their face looks. As a non-foundation user, though, this one seems like a pretty good foundation. When I tried it out, the color matched my skin pretty well and it didn't feel too thick. I probably won't use it everyday, but it seems like a pretty good product to me.

Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer ($4.49)
These water enhancers seem to be pretty popular recently. I know that Crystal Light has some, but I've never heard of Real Tea from Red Rose. Using this product is super easy and there are 24 servings in one bottle, which is pretty good. I've used this a couple of times, and it's pretty good! I'm interested to see what other flavors they have. Since I'm not a big fan of plain water, I'll definitely be using these more often to stay hydrated.

While it wasn't my best box, it was still fun to try out all of the goodies I got. Now, I have a fun, new way to drink my water and some lipstick to put on whenever I feel like adding a burst of color to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...