Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Craft Corner: Cupcake Coffee Cozy



As a cupcake addict, I love it when I find fun new cupcake accessories. I saw a cupcake coffee cozy on Etsy, and did not want to spend $5 to $10 on something that I could make for free from scraps I had lying around in my yarn stash. So, I went onto good old Ravelry and found a free pattern!

While I'm not the best crocheter around, I didn't have a problem making this cozy. The directions are super easy to follow and I had my cupcake cozy done within an hour! I added sprinkles in some fun yarn to make the cupcake design more prominent.


I absolutely love how the cozy turned out and I can't wait to use it for when I have a Starbucks craving. As of today, I'm only ONE STAR AWAY from a Gold Card! So when that happens, this coffee collar is definitely going to be put to good use.

If you want an adorable and fun cupcake coffee collar like the one I made, then head over to Ravelry and download the free pattern right now! With scrap yarn and a free pattern, you couldn't get a cheaper, or more adorable, craft to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...