Friday, April 20, 2012

Craft Corner: Racerback Workout Shirt


I found a really fun workout shirt on Pinterest and decided to try it out! 


This was super fun to make and so easy! If you want to see more detailed directions, just click on the picture above! It'll take you to the website of the people who made it! Here's how my turned out...


I cut the front a little too low, so I was thinking of using this shirt for the pool/beach or if I'm running on a really hot day! And here's the view from the back...


Isn't it cute!? If you like it, you should try it out! It only took 15-20 minutes, and it was a nice break from doing my hours of homework. Haha, but seriously, try it out! I'm so excited to be able to wear this one :) 






1 comment:

  1. So cute, I love this DIY project!

    Best!

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...