Monday, April 23, 2012

Going to the chapel...

Hello everyone! So this weekend was so much fun because I got to go to my cousin's wedding! 


The wedding itself was so adorable and my cousin looked so pretty! She and the groom were so in love and it was just so precious to be a part of. And I can't believe she's married! Being there made me want to get married so bad, but I guess I have to find the guy first...Haha, anyways here's the dress I wore! 


Of course it's sparkly!! I love it so much and was super excited to wear it that day! And the heels didn't hurt at all! That was an added plus :) After going to her wedding I seriously cannot wait to get married. Better start searching for that guy now! I already have an entire board on Pinterest devoted to my wedding :) Ahhh I can't wait to find that someone, have a magical wedding, and then spend the rest of my life with them :) 





1 comment:

  1. weddings are so much fun, cant wait to attend one soon :)

    love ure blog Jessica, found it through IFB.

    http://styledestino.blogspot.com
    keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...