Thursday, April 19, 2012

To Do List: #6


#6: Have a Pen Pal

I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted, I've been super super busy with it being the end of the semester and all. BUT I promise to be posting a lot more now! And I'm starting up again with something else I crossed off my to-do list! I started a pen pal program on my other blog and had some lovely ladies sign up, so now I have two pen pals! Woo hoo! I officially sent my first letter to Uruguay today :)


It was so much fun writing my first letter and I'm SO excited to receive my first letter! One of my pen pals is from Uruguay and the other is from Indiana. Ahhh it's just so much fun! I'm so happy I started the program and can finally cross it off my to-do list! Hopefully having my pen pals will last a long time because I love being able to have friends from so many different places! 


We'll see how long it lasts, but I hope I have my pen pals for a very long time! And now that's two things crossed off my to-do list! I'm making some headway! Yay! Hopefully I can cross another item off soon! But in the mean time... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...