Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

So I got to go home this weekend for the first time in a month and it was so nice! On Sunday morning, I woke up to find the Easter Bunny had visited with some goodies :)


I'm sooooo excited to eat all of this chocolate! Anyways...after I saw my basket the family went to church! 


Here's me and my sister in our adorable Easter dresses! I love the colors in mine because I have been OBSESSED with floral patters and pastels lately. So I felt pretty darn good this morning :) And then my mom made an AMAZING Easter lunch with au gratin potatoes, broccoli, and ham. It was sooo good! I always eat way too much when I'm home from school, but it's so good that it's worth it! I hope you all had as good of an Easter as I did! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day :) 






1 comment:

  1. love your instagram post i have one 2 dakotashyres follow me

    eatsleepdream123.blogspot.com

    xoxo dakota

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...