Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sister Summer Bucket List

Being apart from my sister has been extremely hard, and I don't think we realized how much we would miss each other when we decided to go to different colleges. This has been our second year being away at school and it never really gets easier being apart. We text, call each other, and/or skype every day yet that still never seems to be enough. We haven't seen each other in 6 weeks (since Easter), so we're a bit more excited for summer vacation to start than normal. With the excitement, I decided to make a Sister Summer Bucket List that we shall complete together during the three glorious months (minus the six weeks I'll be in London) together. 

As you can see, a lot of this has to do with food. Haha, we both absolutely love baking and eating, so of course we have ice cream, donuts, cheesecake, AND pie on the list. And don't even get me started on Monopoly. It's one of my favorite games ever, but I can't even remember the last time I actually completed a game until the very end. So I'm making Alexis play it with me so that I can finally say I've actually finished a game of Monopoly. It may take all night, but I am determined to make it happen. Hey, we have the entire summer, don't we? 

It's not much yet, but I definitely plan on adding a lot more to this list. I want to make our last summer as teenagers as memorable as it can be (we turn 20 on August 1st. Yikes!). And I want to make the moments I do have with her memorable because come August, we'll be separated yet again. Until then, we are going to have a fabulous time soaking up the sun of summertime together, never leaving each other's side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...