Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Crazy Little Pup Called Rosie

You guys, I'm in love. Like, head over heels and love….with my puppy! Haha, honestly, I don't know how people can go through life without a pet. I absolutely love this girl to death. While she's over 8 years old and definitely is not classified as a puppy, she sure still acts like one.




Every time I come home for the weekend during the semester, I run straight to Rosie and give her a huge hug and kiss. You can just tell how much she loves it! Haha, but seriously. While she may whine a full hour before dinnertime and eat an entire bag of pumpkin hershey kisses from my room, wrappers and all, I couldn't have asked for a better pup. Who knew so much personality could be in one dog? I'm hoping she decides to stick around for a very long time, because life would be so sad without her...



Just look at that face! She loves hanging out at the top of the steps and peering down at what everyone is doing below. The fur on her forehead scrunches up in the cutest way and I just want to smother her with kisses every time I see her like this. And now that I'm back at school, I'm going through some serious puppy withdrawal. Where's a super soft, crazy puppy when you need her? Another three weeks stands between being reunited with Rosie, and I don't know how I'm going to make it! At least I know that, at school, my chocolate is safe and sound...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...