It's June! And I've decided that this month is going to be the best month yet! To start of the month right, I got a haircut yesterday (my first one in over 10 months. I know, I know, I just hate getting my haircut). Here's how it turned out :)
You like?? I love the new cut! My hair was just too long and now it's so light and perfect for the summer! I'd say June is off to a fantastic start!
Since it's a new month, I have a ton of goals I want to accomplish in the next 30 days. Here they are!
- Work and earn money I got my very first paycheck today and I was so excited! I can't wait to buy fabulous things and show it off to all of you guys :)
- Blog everyday I came close to blogging everyday last month, but this month I'm buckling down and getting it done. Hopefully I can pull this off!
- Start a sponsorship program for July I would love to be able to feature other blogs on my blog and get the word about Sew In Love out there, so hopefully I can start a sponsorship program! If anyone wants to swap buttons, just let me know :)
- Make a dent in the 100 classics list I haven't read a book on that list in forever and I really need to work on that!
- Get caught up on my crafts I have so many knitting/crocheting projects I have to get done, so hopefully I can catch up on them this month!
- Attempt that photo color challenge Mandy from Miss Indie started a color photo challenge last month where she took pictures of everything red and I thought it turned out fantastic! So I want to try doing that on my own this month :)
- Become more involved in the blogging community I love so many blogs, but I don't comment nearly as much as I should. I want to be more involved and interact with bloggers more this month
- Knock some stuff off my to-do list It's summer! So I should be able to do at least two more things on my to-do list this summer.
- Journal at least every other day I love journaling, but I'm wayyyy to lazy to do it after a long day at work. I need to work on this! Hopefully I can shave out some time to dedicate to putting my thoughts down on paper for the day!
- Soak up the sun I'm way too pale for summertime! I need to spend my days off outside and getting myself a little tan :)
And those are my goals! Hopefully I can accomplish every single one of them this month. I have a feeling June is going to be as awesome as these guys :)