Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Obsession // 80s movies

So I have an obsession to share with you guys. I am undoubtedly in love with 80s movies. 


The first is, obviously, The Breakfast Club. I don't know why, but there's just something that everyone can relate to with this one. I'm not a big fan of Molly Ringwald, but her movies are just so freaking good. 


Long Duck Dong is my long lost love <3 haha, jk. But he's definitely my favorite character in Sixteen Candles. This is probably my favorite Molly Ringwald movie just because all of the characters are so great!


Ahhh the wrong Patrick Dempsey :) He is so cute in Can't Buy Me Love and i just can't get enough of this movie! I made all of my friends at school watch it and now they love it too :)


I love any kind of musical or dance movie, so of course Flashdance makes this list :) It's so good! What a feeling, keep believing!


Speaking of dancing...Dirty Dancing is obviously one of my favorites. Ahhhh I'll forever love Patrick Swayze <3


The Goonies is freaking fantastic. I can watch this movie over and over again and never get tired of it. Goonies never say die! 


And last, but certainly not least, The Princess Bride. If anyone hasn't seen this movie, you are crazy. And you need to see it now. This is honestly one of the best love stories of all time. 

And those are my favorite 80s movies! There are obviously so many more, but these are the ones that instantly come to mind when I think of that time. I seriously think I was born in the wrong decade...because living in the 80s would have been totally sweet. 



2 comments:

  1. I love all of these movies. Great list!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what an amazing post :)
    I love it!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...