It's been a while since I've shown you all what was in my bag, so I thought I'd share it with you today!
1. I recently got this new, adorable fox purse from ebay for only $9 and I'm absolutely obsessed with it! It even has little ears that stick up and everything! It's definitely one of my best finds online :)
2. My wallet! I'm always in the mood for something different when it comes to my wallet, and I decided to change to a longer one today. I love the metallic blue/gold color of this one.
3. A notebook! I never know when I'm going to want to jot something down throughout the day.
4. And pens to go with the notebook.
5. Coconut lotion. I never go anywhere without lotion and what's summer without a scent that makes me want to go the to beach?
6. Ahhh I have slight addiction to gum. I haven't had Winterfresh in a while, so that's what I picked up at the store!
7. My change purse from Vera Bradley! I have A TON of change, so I've been trying to pay with it (I know it's annoying, but I have so much that I might as well use it) and this Vera Bradley pouch is perfect for it.
8. Bert's Bees lip balm. This stuff is magic when I have chapped lips!
And that's what's in my bag today! Don't you guys think the fox purse is so cute? I can't get enough of it :) Do any of you have fun shaped purses? I'd love to hear, so don't hesitate to share! And I hope you enjoyed getting a glimpse into my bag!