Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Forever 21 July Haul


I am pretty much obsessed with Forever 21. And I mean obsessed. Any time my sister and I are near the mall, we have to go in and spend at least and hour exploring. Our store is two stories and absolutely glorious. They were having 30% off their sale merchandise, so of course we went and got some goodies. The best sale, though, was online! They were having 30% off sale and free shipping on $30+, so my sister and I could not resist loading up our shopping cart. Pictured above are what I got and, I must say, what a deal! Everything I got was collectively worth over $50 and I spent a whopping $17. It's the little things that make my day :)

How adorable is that satchel? I have had my eye on it for awhile, so when I saw it was on sale for $10, I about had a heart attack. With the 30% off, the purse dropped to $7. Of course I had to buy it! I made my sister pick out stuff she wanted ASAP so that we could put in our order before anything I wanted went on sale. The purse is so much bigger than I expected and I love it! Everything else turned out so much better than I had been expecting. The fleece sweater is so soft and I love the light pink color. The sunglasses are adorable and the lace headbands are exactly what I wanted. Lastly, the sleep shorts are super cute and fit perfectly! I never know what size to get from Forever 21 because it varies so much in stores, but the medium shorts fit like a glove. Finding this package on the front porch yesterday definitely made my day and I couldn't be more excited with my purchases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...