Friday, July 18, 2014

What I Wore: Black and White Stripes


Dress- Delia's | Shoes- Modcloth | Purse- Ebay | Belt- JcPenny's

Happy weekend, everyone! I have been working non-stop ever since Sunday, but I finally get a day off tomorrow. I only had to work two hours this morning, though, so I went on a little adventure with my sister and visited The Book Loft. As a bookworm, The Book Loft was absolute heaven. We had fun going through all of the rooms and hallways lined with books. Then, we ate some macaroons from a bakery around the corner and grabbed smoothies at Starbucks for lunch. It was a fun afternoon to relax after such a busy week. 

For the rest of the day, I plan on parking myself in front of the TV and gorging on Gossip Girl. I'm finally on season four of five, which means I'm that much closer to finally being done with the series. And now that they're all in college, things have only gotten crazier. I still think Blaire and Chuck are meant to be! 

My plans for tomorrow are still up in the air, but I know that I'm definitely spending the day with my mom, dad, and sister. I work every night Monday-Thursday, so I've been missing a lot of family dinners this summer. I can't wait for some much needed family time, no matter what we end up doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...