Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sweet On Sunday #15

1. I am so in love with this Let's Decadence Dress. The dark blue color is just too pretty. And the lace trim? I'd love to own this one!

2. I have so many superhero shirts, but I don't have anything Hulk yet. This Incredible Hulk Sweatshirt would be the perfect addition to my wardrobe. 

3. I am obsessed with Keds and have quite the obsession with owls too. I had no idea there were owl Keds in existence. And in pink? Someone pinch me now! 

4. School seems to be creeping up on me (only 1 1/2 months left!) and this Floral Backpack would be so much fun to use for my senior year. 

5. This Polka Dot Hinge Wallet is so bright and so big! I love big, bright wallets, so this would be perfect to use for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...