Friday, May 30, 2014

[Instagram] Simply Summer


-If it isn't obvious already, my sister and I are obsessed with Krispy Kreme. So when their new batter donuts were released, we knew we had to try them. We each got a cake batter and a brownie batter donut. The brownie batter was definitely the best!
-I started work on Tuesday and I absolutely love it! Little kids are so adorable and I get to work with them all morning/night long :) My favorite part is definitely being able to color some Frozen pictures with them. 
-Rosie is not feeling this heat. Haha, she loves to hang out either in or kennel or on top of the vents for the air conditioning. 
-So much reading now that it's summer! I love it! 
-With summer comes my crafting bug, and I finally did a mason jar craft! I decided to paint the inside of some jars, so make sure to look out for a post detailing that craft soon!
-For Memorial Day, we made a brownie fruit pizza that turned out to be the perfect dessert to our cookout. 
-My sister, mom, and I went to the Memorial Day parade in our town on Monday morning to watch our dad drive a veteran in his Corvette. The only downside? No one gives 20 year olds candy :(
-Half Price Books was having a 20% off sale for Memorial Day! You bet I went and scoped out the sale. 
-I rode in a Memorial Day parade on Saturday with my dad and it was a lot of fun! Great bonding time and I even got some delicious cinnamon chip pancakes from Bob Evans for breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...