Monday, May 19, 2014

[Instagram] Summer at Last

It hasn't even bee summer break for a week yet and I've already been having the best summer yet. 

-First thing I did when I got home was go to the library and pick up some YA books that have come out and I haven't had the chance to read yet. I can't way to finally read them!
-After giving up chocolate for Lent and having to put my girl scout cookies away until Easter, I completely forgot about them until I moved out of my apartment. I finally opened up the box and at them up. 
-I made some macaroons with my sister and they turned out so good. I made them purple with green frosting and they're a huge hit with my family! 
-My sister and I just discovered Nordstrom Rack and it's amazing. I got a pair of Sperry's for only $33! I can't wait to go back!

-My new Voxbox came and this one is definitely the best one I've ever gotten. It's sports themed, which is perfect for me! Keep your eye out for a post about it!
-I celebrated the end of finals with a delicious Orange Mango smoothie from Starbucks. 
-My family has been trying out a new pizza place every Friday and we tried out Carlucci's this past Friday. We got a White Pizza and Stromboli to share and it was delicious. Definitley my favorite place we've tried so far!
-My puppy has, as always, been so adorable every single time I look at her. I can't wait to spend the next three months with that cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...