Thursday, May 15, 2014

Summer 2014 Bucket List
































Now that it's finally summer, I have a ton of stuff that I would like to accomplish over the next three months. All with my sister, hopefully! After being separated all semester, it's always great to be reunited with a long summer ahead of us. She's my best friend and it's always fun going on adventures and trying out new things together. I can't wait!

I'm most excited to attempt the Dozen Donut Crawl in Columbus. Donuts are pretty much my favorite and I always get excited when we pass by a Krispy Kreme, especially when the hot light is on. While eating 12 donuts in one day seems a little daunting, I am totally up for the challenge.

I have been working on crocheting the same chevron blanket for months and I just want it done already! I love it, but there's only so much time I can spend crocheting the same pattern over and over again before I go crazy. I found the most adorable granny square blanket that I want to try out making next, but I am not letting myself start any new projects until this current blanket is done. Hopefully I can get a lot of work done while watching the old Star Wars movies and finally finishing up Gossip Girl on Netflix! It looks like it's going to be a very good summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...