Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sweet On Sunday #22

1. Yes, more sweaters! This Beautiful Color Blocked Knit Cardigan adds the perfect amount of color to cheer up any chilly day. 

2. Tee hee, how cute is this Feline Bold Bag? That face, though…

3. I absolutely adore this Writer's Notebook Set from Etsy. I'd definitely be more inspired to write if I had these adorable journals to jot notes down in. 

4. I don't know why, but the simple design of this Pebbled Faux Leather Tote caught my eye and I fell in love. It's perfect to carry around while running errands or meeting up with friends and it would definitely fit my current read inside. 

5. I literally want to buy everything from Forever21, including this Crossback Woven Dress. Aren't the colors adorable? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...