Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What I Wore: Spring Into Fall

Dress- Delia's | Sweater- Ann Taylor Loft | Sandals- Forever 21

Whenever I look at this dress, I think of Spring. I even wore it to Easter mass last year, which is pretty much the definition of Spring. Despite the fact that it is definitely not Spring right now, I couldn't stop myself from wearing this dress. I love the bright floral pattern and I'm obsessed with the fact that it has pockets. I've also been trying to stock up on cardigans that can be worn with dresses and I fell in love with this sweater at the Ann Taylor Loft Outlet I went to while I was on vacation in Myrtle Beach. I could already think of all of my floral dresses sitting in my closet that would go with the green color perfectly. 

Despite the fact that I've been dying for Fall weather, I'm definitely going to miss days that stay in the 70s with a cool breeze that stop you from becoming a sweaty mess after spending only five minutes outside. Yesterday was one of those days and I did not want to change out of my dress when the day was over. And those sandals! Walking at least a mile to and from class means that I definitely have to have a pair of comfy shoes one (I already have blisters up and down my heels from wearing new shoes) and these sandals are heaven. I could have walked for miles and been totally fine. That's the beauty of a good pair of shoes that look good but also feel fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...