Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014


Happy Father's Day! My father is a very special person to me and is so important in my life. I've always been daddy's little girl and we've spent so much time together as I grew up. As a stay at home dad during my childhood, my dad was always there for us growing up. Then, in high school, I played softball and he was definitely my biggest supporter. From traveling to tournaments during the summer to working towards playing on varsity for three of the four years I was in high school, my dad was helping me be my best every step of the way. Today, he's still a huge part of my life and I can't believe how lucky I am to have him as my father. Whether he's bragging to his friends about how well my sister and I are doing in college or talking Corvettes with me, I'm so proud to call myself his daughter. Love you, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...