Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Wishlist


Happy June! Now that it's June, it officially feels like summer, even though this is my third week of summer break! The weather has been absolutely beautiful (well, until it started raining yesterday…) and I just love being outside. Everything is so bright and sunny and all of the flowers are gorgeous! We got my mom flowers for mothers day and they definitely brighten up our house. 

Needless to say, I'm dying to add even more color in my life! Bright nail polish, shoes, clips, dresses…you name it! I also love switching up my sunglasses every day now that I get to finally wear them. I know that I have way too many pairs, but I'm always finding ones online that I'd love to add to my collection. I don't splurge on myself often, which makes Ebay so addicting! With accessories that are almost all only $1, I want everything! It's all in my budget and almost impossible not to buy it all. 

In between scoring new deals on Ebay, I started my job last week and it's so much fun! I'm working for a child watch program and I absolutely love it. The kids are so cute! I had no idea that the 3-5 year olds would be so gosh darn fun to hang out with. Not only that, but they love Frozen and are always singing the songs. I even got to color some Frozen pictures with them. I can definitely get used to getting payed to play with kids and color pictures! Hopefully June ends up being as great as it's starting out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...