Saturday, June 28, 2014

Just Journals



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I am obsessed with notebooks. Seriously. I own way more than I need and always want to buy new ones when I see a cute journal in the store. I've tried to journal regularly, but I only manage to fill up about a notebook a year. That means that I have a ton of empty journals lying around in my room that are waiting to be filled with my words…

Either way, I love finding new, beautiful journals. I especially love any journals that reflects what I love, such as Jane Austen or traveling. Any journal with the Eiffel Tower or a cute bike completely steals my heart. Whimsical journals always end up catching my eye as well. Needless to say, I normally always find journals that I would love to own in pretty much any store that carries journals. Put me in a stationary store and I go absolutely crazy with lust. What can I say, it's the little things in life that I find the most magical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...