Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Reading 2014

Summer reading is always my favorite. There's nothing better than laying out in the sun with a good book and tall glass of lemonade. During the school year, I only have time to read books for school and books to review for Peace Love Books. During the summer, though, I finally have time to read a (very) small portion of the books that I own that I haven't gotten around to reading yet. I have some really good books to get through this summer and I absolutely can't wait! Here's what I hope to be able to read this summer…

Once Upon a Tower by Eloisa James
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 
Dark Lover by JR Ward
Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning 
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walters
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally 
Fly Away by Kristin Hannah
Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino 
Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella 
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
How to Love by Katie Cotugno 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...