Friday, June 6, 2014

I Heart Summer Tag



I absolutely love Mandy's blog Mandy Leigh (I've been following her for over 3 years now) and she recently posted a video of the I Heart Summer tag on youtube. She invited all of her followers to participate, so I thought I'd join in on the fun! Here we go…

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
I don't wear bronzer! But I do love laying out in my backyard with a good book to try to go for some natural tan :)

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)

Definitely a tall glass of lemonade! Oooh, or Tim Horton's frozen hot chocolate. Can you say yum?

3. Favorite summer lip product?
EOS, hands down. It's impossible to choose a favorite flavor, but I'm currently loving my blueberry lip balm.

4. Pool or Beach?
The beach! My family has gone to Myrtle Beach for the past 2 summers and I can't wait to go again this year in late July. The beach can't come soon enough!

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
Herbel Essence is my go-to hair product, and it works for all seasons!

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
Sun bathing all the way. I've never gotten a fake tan and I don't plan on ever getting one.

7. Favorite summer nail polish?
I am obsessed with Essie's nail polish, but I recently discovered Ulta thanks to my sister and I adore their polish! It lasts well over a week and the colors are gorgeous. We bought four bottles and I already want more.

8. Any summer traditions?
Going to the movies with my sister! We are obsessed with movies and have already seen 3 movies in theater in the past two weeks. Can't wait for many more to come over the next couple of months!

9. Favorite summer scent?
Coconut. Whenever I smell coconut, I always think of the beach, so I definitely love wearing that scent when it actually is summer.

10. Favorite BBQ food?
Umm, everything? Haha, I actually really love BBQ and anything flavored with that. Chicken, pork, chips…you name it!

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
Ha, summer-proof? What does that mean? I'd have to say books…even though it's summer and supposed to be non-school related, I just can't seem to keep my nose out of a book whenever I have downtime in the summer. I know books aren't really a product, but they work for me ;)

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
Myrtle Beach! I'll be spending the week of my birthday in Myrtle Beach (the last week in July…my birthday is August 1st!) with my entire family. I love the condo we rent and spending every day on the beach for the entire day. And my tan always looks so good after that week! I can smell the saltwater and feel the wind in my hair already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...