Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Recipe List: Pumpkin On My Mind

I have many great loves in my love- reading, movies, my puppy, Diet Coke…but the two that I absolutely love to put together are Fall and baking. When fall starts moving in, I can just smell the pumpkin in the air and feel the warm hot chocolate sliding down my throat. I bookmark recipe after recipe of variations on pumpkin baked goods and itch to try out new combinations. Here are the recipes that I am dying to try out as October finally settles in and the Fall weather takes over. 

-I've already made these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and they were a hit! 
-You can never, ever have enough Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
-Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow?! Pretty sure I'd eat the entire batch in one sitting…
-I love experimenting with baked donuts, and these Glazed Pumpkin Donuts are definitely next up on my list. 
-I'm already planning on making these 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies this weekend for book club. You bet I'll be adding that pumpkin spice frosting, too!
-These Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies look so thick and chewy and absolutely to-die for. 
-Pumpkin Pie Reeses? Literally my dream come true! 
-You can't have Fall without a good Pumpkin Roll
-These Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins had me at cheesecake…
-Pumpkin and nutella? These Pumpkin Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting look delicious. 
-Don't forget your Crumbly Pumpkin Bread!
-Mmmm these Oatmeal Pumpkin Creme Sandwiches look like heaven. 
-Dress up a brownie with these Pumpkin Kiss Brownies!
-I'm already drooling over these Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies
-I don't how how long these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles would last in my kitchen…
-These Pumpkin S'more Brownies are a must during Fall bonfires. 
-I love my pudding cookies, so I definitely can't wait to try out these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
-Spice up your breakfast with these delicious Pumpkin Pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...