Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What I Wore: It's Getting Cold!!

Dress- Forever21 | Denim shirt- Kohl's | Tights- Target | Shoes- Target | Watch- Macy's

I was so excited to wear this outfit today. I ordered this dress on Columbus Day for only $5 with free shipping. Seriously, I am way too addicted to online shopping, but how can I resist with such amazing sales? And it processed that day and came exactly 5 days later, which never happens. Forever 21 seriously rocks my socks. But back to the outfit. I didn't realize that it was going to be in the high 40s and low 50s today. With wind. Needless to say, I was a bit chilly! On my way to class, I wore a coat over my dress, but I hate wearing coats over dresses because I feel like it ruins the whole effect and I just look ridiculous with the skirt hanging out and a big coat covering whatever sweater/shirt I have over the dress. Once I'm inside, though, I love my outfit! No bulky coat to ruin my meticulously thought out clothing. 

Aside from not being appropriate dress weather, though, I really have been loving October. I can't believe there's only a little over a week left! Did you know that there's 64 days until Christmas? I just checked. I already want to start Christmas shopping, but I'm going to hold off until November. Hey, at least I have some restraint! I have, though, already started making my Christmas list for Santa. It's never too early to plan out what I hope good old St. Nick will bring for me this year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...