Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Boot-i-liscious Wishlist


When fall comes around, one thing always comes to mind: Boots. I own three pairs of boots and a pair of rain boots and that's still not enough for me. I have to stop myself from drooling any time I see a cute pair of boots online…and from grabbing my credit card to impulsively buy every pair I see. There are so many cute pairs out there and I just want them all! 

I typically find myself more drawn to a light brown shade of boot as opposed to black or dark brown. I think that's because I own one black and two darker brown pairs of boots and am dying for something completely new to add to my wardrobe. Lately, dark green has been catching my eye as well. A nice forest color is so pretty and absolutely perfect for the fall season. Ah, there are just so many colors and designs available! And I want them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...