Thursday, October 9, 2014

What I Wore: Twirling in Tights

Dress- Forever21 | Sweater- Ann Taylor Loft | Tights- Target | Boots- Delia's | Scarf-Handmade

This is the first outfit of the season where I got to wear tights and I was so excited. Over the past year, my tights collection has exploded and I have them in every color you can imagine. When this dress finally came in the mail from Forever 21 after I ordered from their website, yet again, a couple of weeks ago, I knew that my light pink tights would go perfectly. And look how pretty they look together! I love it :)

You know what I also love? Fall weather. Wearing this sweater over my dress with a scarf was absolutely perfect for how the weather turned out to be, which was in the high 50s and low 60s. While it ended up being a bit more windy than I had anticipated, I had my trusty tights on to protect my legs from any possible flashings that a gust of wind could have caused. Yet another reason to love tights! I can't wait to pull out even more of my collection as the weather gets colder. Here's to a great season ahead full of bright tights, snuggly sweaters, and even more snuggly scarves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...