Saturday, August 23, 2014

Let It Go…And Cuddle Up In Bed


Ever since I made my apartment wish list, I could not get the Disney Frozen throw I had found on Target's website out of my head. My sister and I had already planned on going to Target on Wednesday as a last hurrah before leaving for school, so I decided to check out their Disney throws and fell in love. This one isn't on their website and I found it wedged behind all of the other ones, but as soon as I saw this blanket, I knew that it was the one. Not only is it super soft, but I love the purple color and how it includes both Anna and Elsa's names next to their images. Oh, and did I mention that it was only $15? Yeah, I wasn't going to pass that up! 

Ever since I got my blanket, I have curled up with it on my couch almost every night. It's so, so soft and it's the perfect size. They had blankets that were "twin size" that were $20, but I couldn't imagine needing a blanket even bigger than this one. Can you tell I love my new blanket? Now if you don't mine, I'm going to snuggle up with my blanket and fantastic steampunk novel that I hope on finishing tonight…if I don't fall asleep first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...