Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Myrtle Beach in Photos


Hmm, I wonder what I did during my week at the beach…Read. Eat ice cream. Read some more while eating ice cream. My family has gone to Myrtle Beach for the past four years and it never gets old. We've found our favorite places to go for lunch and to get ice cream. We hadn't even checked into our condo before we went to Painter's and I got a cup of my absolute favorite Red Velvet Cake ice cream. The ice cream had actual chunks of cake and cream cheese frosting! Can it get any better than that? 

I spent many, many hours lying on the beach, soaking up the sun. This year was the first year my family decided to coordinate our outfits and take family pictures on the beach. I think they turned out very nice and my picture with my sister is definitely my favorite. It's already my Facebook profile picture! Of course, I took tons of more photos and posted them to my Instagram account. I'm sure everyone who follows me was sick of all of the pictures of the beach, but I couldn't help myself! In a place as beautiful as Myrtle Beach, who wouldn't want to take a million pictures? 

Overall, it was an amazing week and I already can't wait to go back next year. I'm already craving some fried creek shrimp and red velvet ice cream…why can't it be next summer already??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...