Saturday, August 30, 2014

What I Wore: Back to School

Shirt- Primark || Shorts- Gap || Shoes- Macy's || Watch- Macy's

First, let me apologize for my open closet in the background. I completely didn't notice it until I was uploading the pictures and saw the mess glaring at me from the background. Since it's on display… do you like my sweater collection? That's the mess on the top shelf of the closet. And all of my shoes hanging up and piled on the floor? Yeah, sometimes a girl just needs a bigger closet. 

Anyways, onto my outfit. For the first couple of weeks of school, I always carefully plan out my outfits so that I can impress my new classmates and teachers. Haha, in my dreams. In reality, I like it when I like my outfit because that always puts me in a better mood. And being flung back into classes, homework, papers, and readings, it's always more manageable when I'm in a good mood. 

I rarely wear tank tops, but the weather has been absolutely ridiculous this past week. The temperature has been in the high 80s, which wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have to walk at least 20 minutes to and from class every single day. By the time I got home to my apartment after my first day of classes, I was sweating so much and just wanted to collapse on my bed with a tall glass of lemonade and never move. I decided to plan better for the second day and wore this tank that I got from Primark when I was in London. It was super cheap and I loved the horseshoe pattern and chain connecting the collar. It made for the perfect outfit to make the heat a little more bearable. 

ps. Don't you love the colors of my room? When we first looked at this apartment, I knew that this was the room I wanted. The walls already matched half of the furniture I own and I could already see how amazing it would look with my pink and blue christmas lights hung up around the room...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...