Saturday, August 16, 2014

What I Wore: Who You Gonna Call?

Sweatshirt- Forever 21 | Shorts- Kohl's | Shoes- Macy's | Purse- Forever 21

No matter what I do, I can't stay away from Forever 21. In fact, this picture is taken just around the corner from a Forever 21 store! Haha, I'm seriously addicted to shopping there, both in person and online. I got my sweatshirt and purse from their online sale and got fabulous deals on them. Since I go back to school in exactly one week, I had to go to the actual store one last time before I'm deprived for the next few months. Why, oh why, did I have to go to a college that literally has no shopping for at least 40 minutes in each direction? Ugh, at least I'm not tempted to spend my money while at school!

As much as I love back to school shopping, it means only one thing: Back to school. How has the summer gone by so fast? I'm going to be heading back for my last first day of college, which is so weird to think about. My time as a students is coming to a close. Hopefully this time next year, I'll be preparing for my first day of school as a licensed teacher. Yikes, I'm going to be a grownup with a grownup job! For now, though, I get to enjoy my last year of no Friday classes, 6 week long winter breaks, and just being with my college friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...