Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Currently...

Reading...
A million amazing books. I just finished Eleanor & Park and Reckless. Both books were AMAZING and I can't wait to read more by their authors. 

Watching...
The first season of Once Upon A Time. The Bachelor season finale (not sure how I feel about him picking Catherine...but I couldn't be more excited for Des to be the next Bachelorette). Hopefully I'll be able to finish up the Lord of the Rings trilogy this break. 

Listening to...
Not much. I love being able to turn on the radio when I'm doing the dishes. Adam Levine and Bruno Mars won't stay out of my head. 

Working on...
My gosh darn chevron afghan. I swear that blanket is never ending. 

Wishing for...
Warm weather. For the snow to finally leave. No papers that have to be written by next Wednesday. More time to read my books. The sun to come up when it's early like it did before day lights savings. The ability to eat 5 million cookies a day without gaining weight. For summer to be here so I can finally go to London. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...