Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Guess what? It's officially Spring Break! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am that this day has finally arrived. I am looking forward to a week of relaxing at home, reading until I can't read anymore, and completely spoiling my puppy. It's so nice to get away from school and be home. I've missed it so much. I've got some papers to write that are due the week I get back, but that's all the homework I have to worry about. So I should be able to have plenty of time to just relax. Oh I can't wait. Here's what I've found in the past week that I thought I'd share with you all :)


1) This is probably the cutest Harry Potter cake ever. It looks so perfect!


2) Aaawwww I would probably cry if someone gave me this adorable mug


3) This rainbow cake is super cool! I'm definitely going to have to try it out sometime! And I think the mustache is the perfect finishing touch. 


4) I love this London bracelet! I would love to have one of these after I visit London this summer. 


5) Haha, Forrest Gump alarm message is the perfect motivation to wake up for a run in the mornings. 


6) This Beauty and the Beast necklace is beyond adorable. Doesn't it look so charming? 


7) This is such a cute envelope DIY. I'll have to try it out with some fun paper and send something to my sister!


8) I would love to do this heart picture frame wall in my own room. It's such a cute yet simple idea!


9) Hehe, wearing this Waldo shirt would be so much fun! 


10) With spring coming up, these floral patterned shoes are absolutely perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes and the harry potter cake!

    and I've been seeing that mug a lot on tumblr; my boyfriend keeps making fun of it saying that the coffee mug should be jealous of him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...