Thursday, March 28, 2013

Friday's Favorites

It's Friday! And I'm home! And Sunday is Easter, which means chocolate and Diet Coke for me! I'm so happy to be home with my parents, sister, and puppy. It's been too long since I've seen my sister and I was absolutely ecstatic when she finally arrived on campus to take me home. We had so much to catch up on and I can't wait to spend the next three days with her. I've got a feeling this is going to be a great weekend :)


1) I absolutely adore this pastel pink kitchen. I could totally see myself having a kitchen exactly like this one day. 


2) This plaited bracelet looks so cute and super easy to make!


3) How cool would it be to have a rainbow cake with that many colored layers? 


4) How in the world did someone make this owl oreo? It looks absolutely gorgeous!


5) This Harry Potter necklace is so cute! I would love to add this one to my necklace collection. 


6) I am so in love with this wedding dress. I would absolutely die if I had a dress like this to wear on my own wedding day. 


7) This flower cupcake is too cool! I've got to try it out sometime soon. It's perfect for spring!


8) I just can't stop obsessing over this pink dress picture. It would look so cute hung up in my room!


9) Only 50 days until I'm finally in the wonderful city of London!


10) I love the design and color of this turquoise mug. It looks absolutely perfect for a nice, warm cup of tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...