Oh my gosh, is it Friday already? No! That means that the week is over and I'll be heading back to school on Sunday. As much as I love school, it's been so nice being able to relax this past week. I've been reading so much and just trying to have a stress free week. But it's soon back to reality, which means papers need to get done and projects need to be finished. Let's hope things don't get too stressful as reality sets in.
1) These Sesame Street cupcakes have got to be the cutest cupcakes ever!
2) How awesome are these Harry Potter bracelets? I would love to have them!
3) It's the perfect pi pie for pi day yesterday. 3.141592653589793238462643383....
4) Yummmm. I'm so obsessed with red velvet, so these red velvet cupcakes look absolutely delicious.
5) I love these superhero mugs. Not only are they awesome because they're batman and superman, but they're also huge, which is perfect for morning cups of tea.
6) Oh my gosh, what kind of chocolate bar is this?? I'm drooling just looking at the picture.
7) This bedroom wall is so cute. It's absolutely perfect for a bedroom with the dream theme.
8) Mmmm, any dessert with Oreos is a must for me.
9) This friendship quote would be so cute to frame for a friend.
10) I really need to keep these words in mind when school starts stressing me out.