Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wishlist: Bombarded with Bags

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

I have kind of an obsession with bags, and I'm always find new ones that I absolutely fall in love with. The only problem, though, is that I'm a poor college student who can't afford to buy all of these purses! Haha, if only I had all of the money in the world...I'd definitely expand my purse collection. 

With spring finally (slowly...) making it's way in, I'm loving all the spring colors like yellow, green, and pink. The bright colors make me so happy and help me get out of this dull funk I get in when winter just won't seem to go away. Seriously, I'm done with snow! So hopefully the warm weather and pretty flowers move in soon. Until then, hopefully some fun colored purses can brighten up my days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...