Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: St. Patrick's Day


With St. Patrick's Day coming up, green seems to be everywhere. I don't own that much green, so I would absolutely love to have this outfit to wear for the holiday. Though I'm not Irish, who doesn't love getting dressed up and celebrating with family and friends? 

And a sweater is a must in this weather. It was 69 degrees out on Sunday, but it snowed on Wednesday! Why is the weather so crazy in Ohio? I'm so ready for the cool, spring days where you don't need to put a billion layers on just to go out. I guess that just means I'll have to grab a warm cup of tea and burrow myself under blankets and not come out until the sun shines! Haha, but knowing Ohio, that may not be for a loooonnngggg time. Here's hoping for some warm weather to come and a very happy and green St. Patricks day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...