Monday, March 11, 2013

Wishlist: Journal Jubilee

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I kind of have an obsession with journals, and I often find myself looking for new, fun journals everywhere I go. And that definitely includes on the internet! Who knew there could be so many adorable covers full of pages waiting to be filled with my ideas, projects, and thoughts? I managed to stop at the first eight I found, but there are so many more out there. 

I love the idea of a journal-a-day journal because that would really encourage me to write every day. Modcloth has some cute ones and so does Anthropology, but I never want to spend so much money on a journal. Maybe I'll make my own! Wouldn't that be fun? Hmmm, I'll have to look into some ideas and see what I can come up with. 

So I hope you enjoy the journals I found to share with you all. Do you journal very often? What are your favorite journals to fill up? 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the green one, especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these journals! They are so cute and clever! I love the ones that look like classic books. Also, the whale. And the "write" one! They are all so great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...