Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hairspray and Dinosaur Mugs

Spring Break is over. Did I even have a Spring Break? Seriously, I feel like I just came home and now I have to go back to school tomorrow. Oh well, time to get back to reality! But I do still have one full day left before leaving and I definitely intend to make the most of it!

-I've been waiting to read Golden until closer to it's May release date, but I just can't wait any longer. And it's so good so far! I can't wait to finish it up. 

-I meant to work on my afghan so much more than I did this week, but I still want to squeeze in some time today to make some more headway on it. 

-I snagged this Hairspray book from Goodwill for only $1! I was so thrilled. It's such a fun book and I absolutely love Hairspray, so I can't wait to look at it some more today. 

-Baking is obviously an obsession of mine, and I got to bake a bit this week. I'd love to make one final thing today before going back to being without a kitchen. 

-I got this super soft yarn a couple of months ago and still don't know what to make with it. There is definitely some quality time between me and Ravelry in the very near future. 

-I am so obsessed with the dinosaur mug I got at Goodwill for only 50 cents. It's so cute! I can't wait to drink some tea from it while watching Titanic. Nothing like drinking out of an adorable mug while watching the adorable Leonardo. 

That's what I've got planned for my last day of relaxation! I hope you guys all have a great weekend as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...