Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring Break Plans

Spring break is only a week away and to say that I'm ecstatic is definitely an understatement. An entire week to spend with no classes to go to or midterms to worry about is going to be complete bliss. And I can spend days just laying on the couch, reading and watching movies. Gahhh why does seven days suddenly feel so long? 

I don't know how I feel about having my spring break being so early, but it's a break that I'm needing right now. Next week is jam packed with midterms and essays due because teachers want to give us time to relax over spring break. Little did they know that every single other professor had the same idea! Oh well, I guess that's going to make surviving this week even more enticing because I'll have so little to do school-wise during break. 

I'm probably most excited about finally making some macarons! I got a macaron recipe book for christmas and have been dying to make them, but I don't have what I need on campus, so I have to wait until I'm home to make them. Hopefully they taste as delicious as they look. I've also got some other recipes I want to try out, so that should be fun. Overall, I'm hoping for a relaxing week where I can just have some fun. Hopefully I can get some of these plans accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are able to get your afghan done for that beeak.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...