Saturday, September 22, 2012

Roasted Marshmallows and Owl Socks


Mmm the past week has been spent cozying up by the bonfire with s'mores, admiring my adorable new pumpkin, eating reese's, and walking around in my owl socks. Fall is definitely in full swing now and I'm absolutely loving it! I went to the Homecoming bonfire a couple of nights ago and completely gorged myself on s'mores. Chocolate and marshmallows are definitely a girls best friend :)

I've finally had a chance to catch up on blogging and life this weekend and I'm so happy! I hate falling behind on blogging when things get busy, so it was nice to be able pop in Bridget Jones's Diary and spend some quality time with my laptop. 

It's been threatening to rain for a while, which puts a little damper on things, but that just means I get to wear my pink polka dot rain boots! And there's only three more weeks until I get to go home again! And going home means much more baking, which I'm so excited for. Time seems to be flying this year, but I definitely see that as a good thing. I feel more at home here than ever and life over all is turning out to be pretty darn good :) I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! 





3 comments:

  1. All the wonderful things about fall!
    http://journalofayoungdesigner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey If I grab one of your cute buttons. Would you grab my button from my blog, So we can show each other some love? I have yours already!
    http://journalofayoungdesigner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. S'mores are the best treat ever! These photos are gettin' me psyched for fall :)

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...