Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Craft Corner: Leg Warmers


I've been wanting to make my leg warmers for FOREVER and I finally finished them! Woo hoo! I found the pattern on Ravelry and could not get them out of my head! With the cold weather moving in, I knew that they would be absolutely perfect! I've had to yarn since July, so I'm happy I finally put it to good use! I followed the link to Lion Brand's Website where they had the pattern for free and I went from there! 


They fit absolutely perfectly! I swear they're the same length, I was just too lazy to retake the picture when I saw that the one on the right was pulled up a little bit more. But I'm in love with them and I can't wait to wear them all fall and winter long!


My favorite part of these is the little heel cut out! They're so much more fun and perfect for lounging around in or wearing them underneath a pair of boots. Do any of you have fun, fall knitting projects you've been working on? I'm working on an orange hat now that I can't wait to finish either! This incoming cold weather is making me so excited for the knitting possibilities! So I hope you guys are enjoying this crisp weather and happy knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...