Monday, September 3, 2012

Time to get serious


I have been seriously slacking on this blog the past couple of months and it makes me sad. I love blogging and lately I've been feeling so inspired and have found so many wonderful things to share with you all, so I'm buckling down and getting serious. So here are my goals: 

- Post at least four times a week
- Find inspiration anywhere and everywhere, then write it down so I don't forget it
- Don't be afraid to try new things
- Try to get more things done on my To-Do List
- Take pictures of anything and everything

And that's my goal for this month and every month after that! So stick around and we'll see how everything goes :)


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan:) Good luck Jess! I love the photo! Did you take it? How did you get heart shaped waffles?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yup, those are my waffles! We have a heart shaped waffle maker at home :)

      Delete
  2. That is so cool! Going to get one now!:) Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...