Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pinspiration: Healthy Desserts


It's Tuesday! Which means it's time for another Pinterest inspired post! My absolute favorite thing to post on Pinterest is food, but I noticed it was all just making me want to eat chocolate, cake, and cookies. I needed to find a way to stop craving these bad foods, so I made a Healthy Dessert Board where I posted yummy foods that could be eaten without the guilt! Looking at this board definitely makes me feel better about myself knowing I could make these delicious desserts without feeling bad about eating them! Here are my favorites :)












Mmmmm my mouth waters just looking at these! I have to try these recipes out the next time I go home because they'll be able to take care of my sweet cravings without all of the calories! And there's such a wide variety too! There's a recipe for any mood I'm in, or I can just make everything and be extremely satisfied with my life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...